KRI Level I Teacher Training
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it.”
A Rare, Life-Transforming Experience
This KRI Level I Teacher Training program in Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, is designed for:
- Students of Kundalini Yoga
- Students of other schools of yoga
- Teachers of all forms of yoga
- Anyone seeking to deepen their yogic experience
Rewrite Your Destiny
Learn the ancient science of Kundalini Yoga. Challenge yourself. Confront self-imposed limits. Touch your soul. Experience your highest & purest consciousness. Gain the knowledge and confidence to build a more peaceful and creative life.
Join our Family of Yogis
Embrace a yogic lifestyle, taught in an atmosphere of reverence and joy. Learn an exciting technology that elevates and enlightens, in a supportive, yogic community.
Master yourself and awaken your potential using the science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan
This teacher training program is for everyone, whether you would like to become a certified teacher or wish to deepen your personal experience of Kundalini Yoga. This course gives you a lifelong foundation for a successful yoga practice. This certification program provides the tools and comprehensive training to learn both the theory and techniques of Kundalini Yoga.
You will gain the knowledge and self-confidence to make a difference in yourself and the world around you. You will study and practice yoga while still being able to maintain your work schedule and activities.
This Certification is lead by a team of KRI Teacher Trainers who will help you fine tune your growth and gain a sense of excellence as a teacher of Kundalini Yoga.
Lead Trainer – Krishna Kaur
and a host of other senior trainers to be announced
Teacher Training Level 1 Dates for Fall 2009 -Coming soon
This comprehensive 220 hour training includes:
- Learning to teach, and experience the Awakening through Sound and Mantra
- Asana and Kriyas
- Meditation and the Aspects of the Mindo Breath and pranao Lifestyle of a Yogi
- Western and Subtle Yogic Anatomy (the chakras, the ten bodies)
- Understanding the Role and Consciousness of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Kundalini Yoga Postures, Kriyas & Meditationo Practical experience in instructing classes
This program includes Associate membership in the 3HO International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKYTA) . You will automatically be upgraded to Full Membership once you have completed the Teacher Training course and have received your KRI Level 1 Certificate. This program also meets the standards for the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Certification set by the Yoga Alliance, a national alliance of diverse yoga organizations.Pre-requisites for KRI Level 1 Aquarian Teacher Training Program Attendance to 20 Kundalini Yoga classes lead by a KRI certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher or yoga students with the approval of one or more of the teacher training team.
KRI Teacher Certification Requirements
The KRI Teacher Training team reserves the right to grant KRI Certification bases solely on their discretion and evaluation of each participant’s readiness to be a Kundalini Yoga teacher. Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the KRI.
Teacher Training course requirements including, but not limited to:
- Full payment of course fees.
- Attendance in all 180 hours of classroom instruction plus 40 hours of assigned homework, and additional assignments given by trainers.
- Satisfactory practicum assessment.
- Passing grade on KRI’s written examination.
- Current Associate Membership in IKYTA (included in cost of training).
- Completion of 20 Kundalini Yoga classes (during Teacher Training).
- Completion of the assigned 40 day yoga set / meditation.
- Participation in 5 morning sadhanas (daily practice).
- Attendance of one full day at a White Tantric Yoga course
- Proper representation of the Code of Professional Standards for Kundalini Yoga Teachers
Please contact Yvette at 248-.593-5583 to register as space is limited.